Invisalign Platinum Provider In Peachtree City, GA
Invisalign clear aligners are custom-made for your smile and allow your teeth to move without the appearance of brackets and wires. Because of this, Invisalign has become a favorite among adult and teen patients. Dr. Michael Mahaffey is the only Platinum Invisalign provider in Peachtree City, which means he is among the most experienced providers and use the latest technology, like digital scanning instead of impressions, to ensure top quality results.
Fewer Office Visits
Discover if Invisalign is Right For You
Benefits of Invisalign
The advantages of using Invisalign or Invisalign Teen to correct bite and teeth alignment imperfections include:
Removable aligners make it easier to brush, floss and eat
No food restrictions
More comfortable than conventional metal braces
Participation in all sports and music activities
Virtually invisible to onlookers
Costs about the same as traditional braces
In addition, many dental insurance plans are now covering some of the treatment costs of removable orthodontic appliances, including Invisalign. Contact Mahaffey Orthodontics if you have any questions about your dental coverage.
+ What is Invisalign
Invisalign uses a series of customized, clear aligners to straighten teeth faster and with fewer office visits than traditional braces. Thousands of orthodontists in the United States and Canada use Invisalign braces to accurately and effectively treat their patients. Invisalign aligners are:
- Completely invisible – Invisalign aligners cannot be seen while you are wearing them! Friends, family members and co-workers may never even know you are wearing braces, unless of course you tell them!
- Comfortable to wear – The aligners are made from a special plastic that has smooth, rounded edges so they won’t irritate your mouth and tissues like traditional braces often can.
- Customized just for you – Your Invisalign aligners are customized to fit your mouth. Dr. Ryan Hurley and Dr. Tonya Volk use advanced 3-D computer imaging technology to replicate an exact impression of your mouth and teeth, then he customizes each aligner so that it fits your mouth, and over time moves your teeth into the proper position.
- Removable – Unlike traditional metal braces, you can remove your aligners to eat, drink, brush your teeth, floss and for special occasions. There’s no need to change your lifestyle with Invisalign!
- Effective – You will begin to notice a significant difference even before your treatment is complete! Most treatments are completed within one year; however this can vary from patient to patient.
+ Why should I consider Invsalign?
People everywhere are beginning to experience the benefits of Invisalign treatment. Here’s why people just like you are choosing Invisalign over traditional braces:
- With Invisalign you can have a straighter, healthier smile without all the noticeable wires and brackets of traditional braces.
- Invisalign aligners are removable making it easy for you to enjoy the foods you love without worrying about breaking or bending your brackets and wires. You can also remove your Invisalign aligners to brush and floss regularly.
- You don’t need to change anything about your current lifestyle! With Invisalign you can continue participating in day-to-day activities without changing a thing. Invisalign is great for professionals, athletes, brides, and parents.
- Office visits and checkups are easy, quick, and painless. Fewer appointments are required throughout your entire treatment.
+ How does Invisalign Work?
Invisalign uses a set of clear removeable trays, or aligners, that are discretely worn throughout the day to gently move your teeth back where they were meant to be. After undergoing Invisalign treatment under the watchful eye of Dr. Mahaffey, your smile will be conveniently and comfortably transformed back to its natural, beautiful state… without interrupting your busy lifestyle! For more information on Invisalign or Invisalign Teen, ask us during your next office visit, or call Mahaffey Orthodontics in Peachtree City, GA, today at: (770) 487-6439!
+ HOW MUCH DOES INVISALIGN COST?
There are many factors that determine the cost of your Invisalign treatment: how extensive the issues are that you want corrected, how long your treatment plan will last, and the specific treatment details prescribed by Dr. Michael Mahaffey.
We strive to make Invisalign affordable to everyone. You can get a beautiful, healthy and straight smile for as low as your monthly cell phone bill!
+ DO YOU Offer financing options for Invisalign?
Yes, we do.
- Low and no down payment options available
- Finance free extended monthly payments to fit your budget
- Various payment arrangements to coincide with your Flex Plan needs
- Most major credit cards accepted
+ Does my insurance cover Invisalign?
If your dental plan covers orthodontic treatment, you may also qualify for Invisalign. Talk to your insurance provider to determine the extent of coverage for your treatment.
To schedule a free consultation to determine if Invisalign is right for you, contact us today.